TEXTS Antoine Gigal Lecture Megalithomania South Africa for further research
– Al Biruni 973AD
– ibn Abdel alhokim (akbar Ezzeman Manuscript, kept at oxford) Pharao Saurid, learned of flood and build pyramid to protect knowledge and population UNDER it.
– Papyrus of Abu Hormeis – in coptic, translated in arabic in 822, a copy of olders docs explains that before a great flood the king saurid built the great pyramid to save the
population UNDER it.
– Book of the celestial cow – has a flood chapter title is history of the destruction of humanity
– Book of the ritual/ Book of the revelation – Story of a boat, an ark saving soulds it was the ark boat of the god Nnu. Nnu, nun, is called the lord of the flood in tutmosis III inscription in Luxor
– Chapter 64, book of the death (book to come to light of the day) Sir wallis budge says its coming forth by day from the subterranean world. Flood castrophy