Purchase a Technics SL-1210 Mk II, an ORIGIN-LIVE REGA adapter, a REGA RB-250 and a INCOGNITO REWIRE KIT. The SL-12XX design has not changed significantly in three decades — I have two of each model ( and an SME 20/2). The Technics with the right cartridge (**fyi** I would not suggest the AT-440ML – too bright – go for it’s big brother, the AT-150MLX) is stellar. A really excellent combo is the Dynavector DV-20XH , and a Passdiy PEARL phono stage with this table. Get a KAB Damper and rewire it and be amazed at the improvements you get. When rewiring the arm also fill it with cotton and shrinkwrap the outside of the tube.
The Technics SL-1200GLD Limited Edition Gold Turntable is the rarest and most exclusive of the Technics SL-1200 series turntables – a Limited Edition 24Karat Gold plated version of the SL-1210 M5G, individually numbered and with only 3,000 units of this model released worldwide to mark the 30th Anniversary of the SL-1200.
Technics celebrates the 30th Anniversary of the SL-1200 with the Technics SL-1200GLD Limited Edition Gold Turntable.
Gilded with 24 karat gold it has all the specs of the standard setting SL1210M5G. Technics is producing an extremely limited run of only 3000 Technics SL-1200GLD Limited Edition Gold Turntable worldwide. To commemorate over 3 million SL-1200s sold, Technics is producing an extremely limited run of only 3000 SL1200GLDs worldwide.
Each unit will have a plaque mounted on the deck which reads “Limited Edition, Product Certificate No._____”. This way, you’ll know exactly which one (or two) you own. You’ll revel in the 24 karat gold-plated tone arm and swivel mechanism, not to mention the stunning gold accents that adorn this world-class turntable.
Technics SL-1200GLD Limited Edition Gold Turntable Features:
* Guilded with 24 Carat Gold
* High Grade Finish
* Pitch Control Range +- 8% / +-16%
* Exchangable Pitch Control Slider
* Computerized Pitch Control
* Anti Skip Adjuster for Scratching
* Anti Skating Weight 0g – 6g
* High Quality Arm Audio Signal Cable
* High Quality Phono Cable
* Head Shell Stand
* Slip Mat included
* Covered Power Switch
* Arm Weight Scale for quick setting
* Adjustable Break Speed Controls
* Stylus Illumination Lamp -Long life Blue LED
* Pitch Control Reset button
Approximate Weight 15.0kg
Customizing SL1200s PLINTH
Polished 1200 plinth. awesome. build in dice invations.
Technics Sl1200 MODS
Mike New Bearing;
AudioMods v.5 Std.Arm;
Ortofon Kontrapunkt b cartridge;
Isonoe Sorbothane Boots;
SDS 285mm Isoplatmat;
Tonearm rewire w/Cardas Litz;
turret terminal pcb;
PC1200 jack plate;
wax seat for spindle assembly;
replaced all lights with LED’s;
ufo platter light.
MCRU offer our premium up-grade service for your Technics SL1200/1210. We
are the UK’s number one Techy shop with every
up-grade you could ever need to take your Techy to a performance level you
never thought was possible. No one else can offer
the level of up-grades we can, we have the Mike New Precision Technics
Bearing and matching ETP Platter, we also have an
award winning regulated linear power supply and a range of arms,
cartridges, feet and mats to suit every budget. Below are
some examples of what is available. MCRU are authorized agents for
Furutech, Oyaide, Isonoe, IsoKinetik, Mike New,
Longdog Audio, Nagaoka, Stillpoints, Goldring and many more.
- Freely playable synthesizer; simply touch the touchpad to play notes and manipulate sounds in real time
- A total of 250 sound programs (including drum programs) cover a wide range of styles, including 62 new programs
- Loop Recording function allows intuitive performance and recording, and 4 infinitely stackable loop banks are available
- Numerous functions for unlimited performance possibilities
– Scale/Key settings make it easy for anyone to perform with no wrong notes
– Note Range function lets you specify the horizontal pitch range of the touchpad
– Gate Arpeggiator function allows you to easily control phrases with the slider
– Pad LEDs ensure excellent visibility even in the dark
- Highly expandable
-USB MIDI allows use as a powerful MIDI controller
-Store recorded loop data and even externally made. WAV files on an SD/SDHC card
-Dedicated editor software for centralized management of sample data and settings
E&S Rotary Mixer
Rane Rotary Mixer
Not a bad Technics clone this.